- March 23, 2004
- Tool descriptions are now limited to four pages
instead of six. The accepted tool papers will be included
in the regular proceedings. The final version must not be
longer than two pages in the usual IEEE two-column style.
- March 19, 2004
- The deadline for regular papers has been
extended. Abstract submissions are now possible
until April 1 (20.00 GMT). Full paper submissions are
possible up to April 10 (20.00 GMT).
- Feb 19, 2004
- The paper submission site is now available at
- Feb 16, 2004
- Have a look at the Ad-Hoc Steering
- Jan 20, 2004
- The QEST 2004 web page is up!