- A new approach for the prediction of end-to-end
performance of multimedia streams.
Gerardo Rubino and Martin Varela
- On numerical problems in simulations of highly reliable Markovian systems.
- Bit-level and packet-level, or Pollaczec-Khintine formulae revisited.
Jose Incera and Gerardo Rubino
- Approximate reasoning for real-time probabilistic processes.
Vineet Gupta, Radha Jagadeesan and Prakash
- Axiomatization of trace semantics for stochastic nondeterministic processes.
Augusto Parma and Roberto Segala
- ORIS: a tool for state space analysis of real-time preemptive systems.
G. Bucci, Luigi Sassoli and E. Vicario
- Approximate computation of transient results for large Markov chains.
Peter Buchholz and William Sanders
- Partial order reduction for probabilistic systems.
Christel Baier, Marcus Groesser and Frank Ciesinski
- Backward stochastic bisimulation in CSL model checking.
Jeremy Sproston and Susanna Donatelli
- Partial order reduction on concurrent probabilistic programs.
Pedro Ruben D'Argenio and Peter Niebert
- On performance bounds for interval time Petri nets.
Simona Bernardi and Javier Campos
- Performance Model Interchange Format (PMIF 2.0): XML definition and
Connie Smith and Catalina Llado
- Analysis and algorithms for restart.
Aad van Moorsel and Katinka Wolter
- Comparing passive and active worm defenses.
Michael Liljenstam and David Nicol
- Dependability Checking with StoCharts: Is Train Radio
Reliable Enough for Trains?
David N. Jansen and Holger Hermanns
- Saturation for a general class of models.
- Managing transient overload via adaptive scheduling.
Alma Riska , Erik Reidel and Sami Iren
- Sojourn time distributions in modulated G-queues with batch processing.
Peter Harrison and H. Zatschler
- Stochastic assessment of schedules in a lacquer production plant.
Henrik Bohnenkamp, Holger Hermanns, Ric Klaren, Angelika Mader and Yaroslav
- ETAQA truncation models for the MAP/MAP/1 departure process.
Armin Heindl, Qi Zhang and Evgenia
- A performance evaluation tool for RAID disk arrays.
Alexander Thomasian, Chunqi Han, Gang Fu and Chang Liu
- A structured path-based approach for computing transient rewards of
Vinh Lam, Peter Buchholz and William Sanders
- Learning continuous time Markov chains from sample executions .
Koushik Sen, Mahesh Viswanathan and Gul Agha
- Evaluation of reward analysis methods with MRMSolve 2.0.
Gabor Horvath, S. Racz, A. Tari and Miklos Telek
- Improving efficiency of implicit Markov chain state classification.
Andrew Miner and Shuxing Cheng
- On observability in timed continuous Petri net systems.
Jorge Julvez, Emilio Jimenez, Luara Recalde and Manuel Silva
- Improving the performance of online auction sites through closing time
Daniel Menasce and Vasudeva Akula
- Saturation NOW.
Ming-Ying Chung and Gianfranco Ciardo